Okay, so here’s the deal.
1. Couple of nights ago, I had the pleasure of finally watching Guardians of the Galaxy. And you know when people say it’s good? Well, you better believe them because it is good. So much better than the Avengers in so many ways. Wittier, funnier, more diversity, Karen Gillan, all the good stuff one needs to create an excellent superhero film. Marvel has really stepped up their game. Your move, DC.
2. I don’t want to talk about the Avengers trailer. I just don’t.
3. I don’t want to talk about Agents of S. H. I. E. L. D. either.
4. I’ve read the last Skulduggery Pleasant book, and I will dedicate a blog post in the near future – probably tomorrow – on why it disappointed me in more ways that one.
5. Okay, and I will probably look at the Avengers’ trailer in more detail, I just need to get over the shock.
This has been your absurdly short update,
I’ll fill in the blanks soon.
Until next time,