I promised earlier in the week that I’ll make a list of actors/people/god-like creatures who have nice voices/accents, and that I would share with you the delight I feel in hearing his or her voices.
Note that these are in no particular order; they are just some of the people that have a beautiful voice.
· Morgan Freeman: African-American, actor, documentary person, overall epic person
· Robert Downey Jr: American, actor, singer, lovable smartass
· James McAvoy: Scottish, actor, funny man, sings quite well
· Gerard Butler: Scottish, actor, singer, excellent at spewing water on other people:
· Tom Hiddleston: English, bad-ass bad guy in The Avengers and Thor, actor, very smiley
· Greg James: English, BBC Radio 1 presenter, likes to wear dresses, funny man on BBC 3
· Hugo Weaving: British Australian, actor, known for V for Vendetta, Wears a beardquite well.
· Justin Timberlake: American, actor, singer, had sex with Mila Kunis and got away with it.
· Michael Bublé: Canadian, singer, cheese.
· David Tennant: Scottish, actor, Waved around a screwdriver for about 3 years
· Chris Hemsworth: Australian (I know, I didn’t know either), actor, looks great with long blonde hair
· Jake Gyllenhaal: American, actor, does a kick-ass English accent, still looks good with brown extentions.
· Hugh Jackman: Australian, actor, Broadway, made out of indestructible metal
· Johnny Depp: I don’t really need to put anything here, do I?
If there is anyone else you think that should be added, comment below, tweet me @FunkyPenguin_95 or email me your own list at email@example.com.
Hopefully, I can recover from this beautiful, beautiful listin time to tell you about a new show I am watching called Dancing on The Edge.
Until next time,